Are you looking for a job? Many local employers contact PTCC to advertise openings in their companies. View job postings listed below.
PTCC offers two ways to recruit students to your job openings.
1. Post your position on our Community Job Board
Send an email to JobPostings@pine.edu attach a PDF job posting document with contact information, required skills and abilities, location, and any additional details needed to apply. In the body of an email:
- Include a title for the posting
- Include both a posting start AND end date (all post without an end date will be end dated 3 weeks from posting date)
By requesting a position be posted, you agree to the following:
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, including employment and privacy laws when using the Pine Job Board or when interacting with a Poster or a Job Seeker
- Provide accurate information, and to avoid posting or otherwise transmitting false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Avoid transmitting any information or content that is subject to copyright or other intellectual property protections
- Posters and Job Seekers assume all risks associated with using the Pine Job Board.
PTCC will review posting weekly and add listing to the online Job Board below. Pine reserves the right to reject or remove any posting at any time.
2. Recruit on campus with a table
If you would like to have a table for PTCC students on campus, please fill out this request form. If approved, a confirmation email will be sent with dates, time, and location within 48 business hours.
- Reservations must be made for a table at least one week in advance.
- Tabling must take place at the designated areas and times only. Tabling must be always staffed. Solicitation of students in hallways or other college areas is not permitted on campus.
- PTCC will provide 1 table and up to two chairs, all other items must be provided by the organization.
- Companies or individuals that require students to make financial investments, pay fees, or buy materials/sales kits to secure employment are not eligible for campus tabling.
- Items may not be placed on walls, windows, or other communal areas on campus. Banners are permitted if they do not obstruct pathways and limited to the tabling areas.
- No selling of products from external vendors are
If approved, a confirmation email will be sent with dates, time, and location within 48 business hours. If you have any questions, please contact a PTCC representative at JobPostings@pine.edu.