Thank you for registering for a Child Care Aware of Minnesota Northeast non-credit, hourly based Virtual Classroom Training! If you have never taken an Online Training with us, please read the information below. The Zoom Classroom links are listed at the bottom of the page.
- Classes are held using Zoom. By clicking on the link below you will be directed to a webpage that will help you get set up. Please be sure to use the "join a test meeting" link on that page several days in advance of your training to be sure your connections work properly.
- Zoom: Click here to learn how to join a training
- Once you've completed the steps above and it asks for your meeting ID. Close out those windows. You will return here and click on your trainer classroom link below to access your training.
- You cannot miss more than 15 minutes of class so it is important to walk through the test well in advance of your scheduled training date.
- No refunds or makeup sessions are allowed for technology failures.
Please remember Virtual Classroom Trainings have the same expectations as face to face trainings; as well as some that are unique to online training.
- Your environment can be a distraction to other participants
- Make prior arrangements for Child Care so that you are not disturbed, please be sure other household members are aware of your training.
- Please make sure pets are not a distraction to other participants or yourself.
- You must be seen at all times in order to receive credit, keep yourself on mute unless you are speaking.
- Absolutely No Driving while you are in class.
- We know it can be tempting to go mobile but regardless of circumstance, be aware you will be immediately removed from training and no refund will be issued.
You will receive an email a week prior to class, it will indicate if your training has a participation guide. Please print or download the guide prior to the start of class. If you are not sure if your course has a guide, you can review the participation guides at the link below. If you do not see the title of your training, there is not a guide for that particular course.
Click here to go to the Achieve website to download your participation guide.
Classroom Zoom Links
Click on the name of your trainer to access the Zoom Classroom Link. Only enter the classroom during your scheduled training sessions.
Upon entering your classroom - please make sure your Zoom Name reflects your actual name. To do this, click on "Participants" at the bottom of your screen. Find your name in the window that appears on the right hand side of your screen. Hover over the name and click "Rename".
Classroom 1, Trainer - Hannah Riddle De Rojas
Classroom 2, Trainer - Sherry Ross Tiegs
Classroom 3, Trainer - Kristen Wheeler Highland
Classroom 4, Trainer - Marcia Schlattman
Classroom 5, Trainer - Sarah Fritsch
Classroom 6, Trainer - Janice Hofschulte
Classroom 7, Trainer - Kim Woehl
Classroom 8, Trainer - Stacy Boysen
Classroom 9, Trainer - Sheryl Warner
Classroom 10, Trainer - Michelle Scott
Classroom 11, Trainer - Tanja Burthwick
Classroom 12, Trainer - Dana Ellingson
Trainer room, Staff - Annette Weaver
We hope you enjoy your online training experience and welcome any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-629-5164.
If you are looking for more Live Online Training Courses from Pine Technical and Community College a Quick Reference List of available training is located on our Professional Development Page.
The Education you need, at a cost that won't hold you back, in a timeframe that keeps you moving forward.
The Accelerated Early Childhood Certificate - 20 Credits in 22 weeks - Online!