Counselor Information

Get Started!

  • Talk with your high school counselor or home school coordinator to determine if PSEO is a good fit for you.
  • Submit the following completed forms to the Admissions office.
  • Have your school counselor or home school coordinator send your high school transcript directly to:

    PSEO Admissions
    Pine Technical & Community College
    900 Fourth St. SE
    Pine City, MN 55063
  • Contact the Admissions Office at 800-521-7463 to schedule an appointment for Assessment Testing and Orientation.

Accuplacer Assessment Test

Students take the college's assessment test (Accuplacer) and must meet college-level readiness requirements to qualify for PSEO. Students testing into remedial or developmental courses are not eligible for the program.

Accuplacer Study App

Courses and Credits

  • Select courses that fulfill courses required for high school graduation and share that schedule with your high school counselor.
  • You may enroll in one or more courses but your college credits cannot exceed what is considered full-time in high school.
  • If you plan to transfer PSEO credits to another college after high school graduation, contact the Student Affairs Office, or call 320.629.5117 for transfer assistance.

For your convenience, take a look at the PSEO student handbook.